Sunday 9 November 2014

My mission, my goal, my purpose




I call myself a bartender and I am proud of it. In my dream world there would be no wars, no fatal diseases and no bad Bartenders. This blog is here to make world a bit better place. I am obviously going to solve that war problems because other two are far too difficult. But honestly if you are here, it means you like drinks done the right way, and I strongly believe this is the right place for you. I will try to cover all areas of bar starting with cocktails, techniques, equipment, spirits and many more. It's a big project, but no one said that changing the world will be an easy thing. I hope you will like my approach and will enjoy every sip of those great liquids we are going to mix.

Dream world - beautiful single woman on your bar


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Grail of bartenders - hangover cure

Some say it's not the alcohol that makes you feel horrible the morning after it's the sleep. I always feel good when up and drink...